Saturday, August 14, 2010

TWENTY SIX!!!









Ok, so I realize I have be absolutely HORRIBLE in keeping everyone updated on our lives, but that is about to change!

But, before I get to the big move, show pictures of our new place and our new lives...I just had to tell my best friend, my better half, my love, my little stud muffin HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Johnny turned 26 on August 4th. I honestly don't know how I survived the first 22 years of my life without him. He is my everything and I am so happy to be on this adventure with such a good partner in crime! I love, love, love him! I am so lucky I get to spend forever with him! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ps. does anyone know how to fix our picture when you open the blog? HELP!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, you two are a movie star couple! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that you gave out carmel apples at your wedding. Reading through your blog I am learning we are so alike. I hope you win:) Can I just tell you one more time you guys are GORGEOUS!!

    P.S. my brother lives in Chandler...is that near you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so sweet! You're carmel apples looked amazing! You are one talented girl! I love reading all of your posts!

    Chandler is about 45 minutes away...but not too bad! We are hoping to move closer to that area soon!

    ReplyDelete