
This precious blog has been created to keep all of our loved ones and darling friends...up-to-date with our ever changing, wonderfully, fabulous new little life!
My greatest accomplishment has been marrying my AMAZING husband...he is my everything...and I can't wait to spend forever loving him more and more than I already do.
A day in the life. Johnny and I have been married a total of a month, 11 days and just under 23 hours!! Can we get a booyah for that! I love that I get to take him home each night, snuggle, say prayers, I love you's. I love waking up to a kiss and I love you, talk about starting your day off right! I love eating breakfast together...I get my yogurt and granola (yummy yummmy yummy) and he has his honey bunches of oats. We say our goodbyes and then rejoin either by making dinner together with little june bug at our side. (In case you don't know...we live with my beautiful grandmother who brightens our day! She is a ball to be around and definitely isn't your typical grandma. We love her with all of our hearts and are so grateful for her.) We love movie nights...cafe rio...diet cokes (ok, well I do.), football Saturdays (ok, he does)...road trips...Friday and Saturday date nights...pretty much just spending time together! He is my love and I thank my lucky stars he is mine....forever!
I have always promised myself I would start a blog when I got married...that's when you know you are grown up and need to share you're new found "wifey talents" as I like to call them! I seem to be completely enthrawled and somewhat obsessed with blogs...I think they are such a wonderful creation...so here goes nothin' and let's hope this little joy in my life will last! Here's to being madly in love and to life's crazy adventures! Enjoy!
Ps. I'm going to be posting "a bright spot in our day" moments...today's: spending the evening with our best friends...dinner at the train place. movies, treats and games! Just like the good ole' days! Can't wait to catch up and spend time with them! Yay for good friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment